Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Thing About Dominionism…

The Thing About Dominionism… « The Revealer http://mys.tc/x3

The article references the Christian Reconstructionist's "particular “literal interpretation” of both the constitution and the bible" and that they "lament a mythical decline in cultural morals"

I agree with the literal reading. The found fathers very literally extricated religion from government in clear wording.

I also agree with the decline in cultural morals. The thing is, I believe Abrahamic ethics are immoral. These people are proselytizing for a barbaric & intolerant, stone-age religion that goes against communal sharing and seeks to kill people who have sinned against commandments made by a Egyptian high on mushrooms who was scared of a volcano.

We need to impress a new morality and evangelize pluralistic values and strict enforcement of the constitution our prophets gave us.

Send your hate-mail via the comment form below:

The Thing About Dominionism… « The Revealer http://mys.tc/x3

No comments:

Post a Comment